DEAD EYE GRS CAMO
Caliber 4,5 (.177) / 5,5 (.22) mm (inch)
REFERENCE: #111.25.101 - Caliber 4,5 (.177) mm (inch)
REFERENCE: #111.25.102 - Caliber 5,5 (.22) mm (inch)
Our latest air rifle model featuring military WTP Tiger Stripe camo.
• Anti-shock synthetic stock
• Fully adjustable cheek-piece
• Polymer jacketed high grade steel barrel
• Fully adjustable trigger. Silver plated metal trigger blade
• Fiber optic micrometric open sights
• Front sight protected by steel hood
• Reduced cocking effort
• Automatic safety
• Picatinny rails on both sides
• 11 mm dovetail rail
|Reference||Caliber (mm (inch))||Weight (Kg)||Barrel length (mm)||Total length (mm)||Speed (m/s)||Energy (J) *|
Thanks to the work done in the R & D department of Norica, has managed to integrate the pneumatic system GRS (Gas Ram System) replacing the spring, dramatically improving our products.
The advantages of the innovative GRS system:
- Less vibration: Having no spring vibrations caused by the oscillations produced by the spring to relax once you shoot away.
- Better load: The absence of friction spring, it is charging more evenly.
- Increased accuracy: The disappearance vibrations caused by the spring allows the shooter greater shooting accuracy.
- Constant power shot: The disappearance spring friction and wear caused by the shots in the spring, constant power shot is achieved.
- Longer life: Being a pneumatic system lifetime is superior to that of any spring.
A new innovation thanks to the work done and the extensive experience of Norica. The RAS (Recoil Absorption System) is a small absorber located at the end of piston travel GRS. With this new system we managed to minimize the blow that occurs when shooting, reducing vibration and making smoother for rifle shooter.