Caliber 4,5 (.177) / 5,5 (.22) mm (inch)
REFERENCE: #111.15.460 - Caliber 4,5 (.177) mm (inch)
REFERENCE: #111.15.461 - Caliber 5,5 (.22) mm (inch)
The Phantom GRS combines the power and quality of our GRS technology with SilentShot sound suppressor for quiet shooting sessions. The all-weather synthetic stock features a camouflage only for the fearless, a convenient storage slot in the pistol grip and a ventilated rubber butt plate. The enhanced Solid Steel Breech Pro significantly reduces the cocking effort. Adjustable micrometric rear sight and front sight protected by steel hood, both featuring ultra-bright fiber optics.
• Anti-shock and ambidextrous fiber stock
• Convenient storage slot on handgrip
• Ventilated rubber butt plate
• Checkering in pistol grip and forehand
• Automatic safety
• Fiber optic micrometric open sights
• Front sight protected by steel hood
• Reduced cocking effort
• Sound moderator
• 11 mm. dovetail rail
|Reference||Caliber (mm (inch))||Weight (Kg)||Barrel length (mm)||Total length (mm)||Speed (m/s)||Energy (J) *|
Thanks to the work done in the R & D department of Norica, has managed to integrate the pneumatic system GRS (Gas Ram System) replacing the spring, dramatically improving our products.
The advantages of the innovative GRS system:
- Less vibration: Having no spring vibrations caused by the oscillations produced by the spring to relax once you shoot away.
- Better load: The absence of friction spring, it is charging more evenly.
- Increased accuracy: The disappearance vibrations caused by the spring allows the shooter greater shooting accuracy.
- Constant power shot: The disappearance spring friction and wear caused by the shots in the spring, constant power shot is achieved.
- Longer life: Being a pneumatic system lifetime is superior to that of any spring.