Caliber 4,5 (.177) / 5,5 (.22) / 6,35 (.25) mm (inch)
REFERENCE: #111.15.400 - Caliber 4,5 (.177) mm (inch)
REFERENCE: #111.15.401 - Caliber 5,5 (.22) mm (inch)
REFERENCE: #111.15.502 - Caliber 6,35 (.25) mm (inch)
One of our most powerful anti-shock fiber stock air rifles thanks to GRS system. With ventilated recoil pad for confort and fiber optic front and rear sights.
• Anti-shock and ambidextrous fiber stock
• Ventilated rubber butt plate
• Checkering in pistol grip and forehand
• Automatic safety
• Fiber optic rear and front sight
• Cocking effort reduction
|Reference||Caliber (mm (inch))||Weight (Kg)||Barrel length (mm)||Total length (mm)||Speed (m/s)||Energy (J) *|
Thanks to the work done in the R & D department of Norica, has managed to integrate the pneumatic system GRS (Gas Ram System) replacing the spring, dramatically improving our products.
The advantages of the innovative GRS system:
- Less vibration: Having no spring vibrations caused by the oscillations produced by the spring to relax once you shoot away.
- Better load: The absence of friction spring, it is charging more evenly.
- Increased accuracy: The disappearance vibrations caused by the spring allows the shooter greater shooting accuracy.
- Constant power shot: The disappearance spring friction and wear caused by the shots in the spring, constant power shot is achieved.
- Longer life: Being a pneumatic system lifetime is superior to that of any spring.