Caliber 4,5 (.177) / 5,5 (.22) mm (inch)
REFERENCE: #111.22.031 - Caliber 4,5 (.177) mm (inch)
REFERENCE: #111.22.032 - Caliber 5,5 (.22) mm (inch)
The super quiet all family air gun. GRS & RAS provide a smooth and controlled shooting cycle while SilentShot technology reducing the noise to the minimum. The muzzle break features ergonomically designed finger grooves to ease the cocking cycle. Adjustable micrometric rear sight and front sight protected by steel hood, both featuring ultra bright fiber optics.
• Anti-shock and ambidextrous fiber stock
• Ventilated rubber butt plate
• Checkering in pistol grip and forehand
• Automatic safety
• Fiber optic micrometric open sights
• Front sight protected by steel hood
• Sound moderator
• 11 mm. dovetail rail
|Reference||Caliber (mm (inch))||Weight (Kg)||Barrel length (mm)||Total length (mm)||Speed (m/s)||Energy (J) *|
Thanks to the work done in the R & D department of Norica, has managed to integrate the pneumatic system GRS (Gas Ram System) replacing the spring, dramatically improving our products.
The advantages of the innovative GRS system:
- Less vibration: Having no spring vibrations caused by the oscillations produced by the spring to relax once you shoot away.
- Better load: The absence of friction spring, it is charging more evenly.
- Increased accuracy: The disappearance vibrations caused by the spring allows the shooter greater shooting accuracy.
- Constant power shot: The disappearance spring friction and wear caused by the shots in the spring, constant power shot is achieved.
- Longer life: Being a pneumatic system lifetime is superior to that of any spring.
A new innovation thanks to the work done and the extensive experience of Norica. The RAS (Recoil Absorption System) is a small absorber located at the end of piston travel GRS. With this new system we managed to minimize the blow that occurs when shooting, reducing vibration and making smoother for rifle shooter.